Saturday, June 16, 2012

Weight loss

For the past two years, I have gained twenty pounds. It has been so hard to loose weight.


In May, I decided to do Interval training, which is walk for three minutes and run for a minute. Repeat the same thing for about half an hour. If you can, do it twice a day.


Today, it has been exactly a month and I lost five pounds and 2 inches. I feel good, my body has got stronger everyday. Because the first week, my whole body was in pain.


I know going on vacation for three weeks will pull me back behind, eating fast food and I won't be able to exercise.


Every morning, I try to drink juice.
1 orange
1 grape fruit
2 kiwi
1/2 lemon
1 teaspoon honey
1 cup of water
some ice


Put it all in blender. It makes two cups of juice. Sometimes I add mint and ginger water instead to clean the toxic in my body.
Here you have it. Don't sweat about life, take one day at a time. Do one thing better than yesterday.


Happy Summer!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment