Wednesday, June 20, 2012

In His presence!


"If you want today to be a good day, you need to take charge of the way you look at it."
John C. Maxwell

       I woke up this morning, the kids are still sleep. They seem in peace. They are my three angels. God has been so gracious to me! His favor is overwhelming!

      The kids has been swimming all day yesterday at the beach. We were hoping just to take it easy and enjoy the day by touring the Miami beach city. It is misty(rainy), as long as it stays like this it might be better than the heat.

       I went for a jog/run by the beach. It is a bit windy, perfect for a jog! I love to slow down and talk to God on a quiet morning.
      
       Psalm 1:2, "But his delight is in the law of the Lord, and on his law he meditates day and night."

       Matthews 6:33, "But seek first the kingdom of God and his righteousness, and all these things will be added to you."






No comments:

Post a Comment