Monday, May 21, 2012

Come away with me!

   This past weekend has brought a memory how much time I used to spend being around same mind people in prayer and worship. The team for the retreat was "How to hear from God."


   God speaks to me even in the middle of chaos. I have those moment's when I say very often, "Wow, that was God!" He speaks to me with dreams and gives me specific verse to interpret the dream in the same day.


    God is Magnificent, Omnipotent, and The Creator of the Universe! Yet, He wants you to touch him and feel him.


    I was amazed and blessed, how God showed up when I started praying to those women. One of these woman felt the Holy Spirit as she was walking and started hovering us. I felt the Holy Spirit telling me to pray for her. And when I asked her, without hesitation said,"Yes!" God just pour His Spirit upon us. Those women was filled in tears and Peace at the same time.


    God is a great God! out of all people from the universe, He calls you by name.


    Don't draw away from Him, instead draw near to Him.


    James 4:8, Draw near to God and He will draw near to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment