Tuesday, January 3, 2012

January, Day 3

      Day three, so far so good. The kids went back to school after ten days break. We had a great time, a very pleasant holiday! Today, I decided to put away the Christmas tree and all the decoration except the dinning table.


       And I thought I will fast this week, to help me hear the lord's guidance. I have a couple of project I like to accomplish, but I want God to be part of it. I am doing fruit and veggie to start, then take it to juice only. By Friday,  I like to do water only.


       Sometimes we ask God to fix a problem that He was never part of our plan. I am learning to seek His guidance as I surrender my wills and plans to Him. It is easy for me to get involve in different things, because it is my nature. Even though you are doing a good thing, He might want you to sit and fellowship with Him.  He might have another plan for you. We shouldn't give Satan a door to ruin our future.


       Psalms 41:11 "By this I know that You are well pleased with me, Because my enemy does not triumph over me."

No comments:

Post a Comment