Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Fellowship

I saw this picture above on face book. No matter how the coffee tastes, it tastes much better when you have it with a friend. In this days, it is so important we connect one another, encourage and pray together. . I know life is busy, but we must find time to find a right fellowship with the same mind.

I tried to call friends at least once a week/ twice a month to connect and pray together. Many people face loneliness and they draw away from God. Even marriages, it is good to surround ourselves with friends and spend time building, and encouraging one another. I think the divorce rate would have decline if we spend time with like mind friends by encouraging one another. Satan will come when you are lonely and depressed.

 Collosians 2:2, That their hearts may be encouraged, being knit together in love, to reach all the riches of full assurance of understanding and the knowledge of God's mystery, which is Christ.

1 Thessalonians 5:11, Therefore encourage one another and build one another up,just as you doing.

4 comments:

  1. Hello Sarah. Just wanted to say hi and tell you I miss you. You are in my prayers most days. Please pray for me, I have a big decision to make in the next month. Thank you.

    Your sister in Christ,

    Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kelly, Thank you for stoppong b. I miss and love you! I pray God will give you favor and may you hear His voice to do His will.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very true. I think as much as face book has 'connected' people it has caused more disconnection and lonliness because it is so counterfeit and superficial. Family members use it like the phone and post big life happenings on it without picking up the phone first..heartbreaking what it has done to our society.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree Tara. It is sad, and we have to go back and teach our kids by being a model. Thank you for your comment!

    ReplyDelete