Saturday, December 24, 2011

Merry Christmas!





      Where should I begin how much I love Christmas. Yes the gifts, the lights, the bake goods, and the excitement of the kids. The reason for Christmas started when God wrap Himself in the virgin Mary womb and He was born to die for me and the man kind.

       You see man kind was deep in Sin, and we were separated from God. And the only way to reunite us was, if Himself (God) became flesh and save the nation. "He loved us so much and He send His own begotten son, and whoever believes in Him shall not parish, but have everlasting life."

       Because of His birth, we get to see this wonderful season. The gift(Jesus) is free, receive Him!
My kids has been counting all week. Tonight, Jason said,"mom, Christmas eve is the most torture time for kids, the waiting to open present is killing us." What can I say, I have selfish typical kids. .
  The table is set, all the prep is done, we read the story of Jesus Christ.
 Wishing you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New year!

No comments:

Post a Comment