Friday, October 14, 2011

Praying for a friend

         Lately, it has been hard to sit in front of my computer and blog, because of  my friend's situation. I don't know how long she have to suffer, but I would like God to intervene on her behalf.

        I know, there is not much I can do to help. But, I just want to be there for her to love her, to listen and to pray.  The system today is a mess! No body is helping!

        God said, in the last days the work of the evil get worse. And He said to rejoice!  I tried to encourage my friend, but I can't say to her to rejoice.

        I know I have to continue tell her, God is there, even in the dark time! He will never leave you, nor forsake you. I praying every second that God will remove evil in her life and give her PEACE!

No comments:

Post a Comment