Tuesday, October 18, 2011

How can you love one child from another?

    
        I am convinced there is no good things on TV anymore. I was checking different channel and saw Anderson show again. And I heard a parents saying, they have favorite kids that they love more and I was shocked! How is that possible?   

      I love my kids all the same. Of course the things they do can irritate me and amazes me from one and other. How can you love more one child from the other? I am going to speak on God's view. I love my kids the same, I wish I have more time to spend with my kids. I would love to see the day will go slow, I feel like they are growing fast on me.
     
     Look at them, how can you not love them all the same! Even more than I can! And where do they found all this stupid mess it people on the television to corrupt our future generation.

No comments:

Post a Comment